We take monthly Field Trips out in the NW Indiana community. A chaperone must join the student but we encourage all family members to join us in this fun adventure when the trip location allows us.
We go to a…
- Apple Orchard in September
- Pumpkin Patch in October
- Grocery Store & Showplace in November
- Christmas Play in December
- Bellaboos in January
- Midwest Gymnasium in February
- Library & walk to McDonald’s in March
- Funflatables in April
- Superbowl Bowling in May
Then we have a special parties in May for our students Mothers/Female Guardians and another for our students Fathers/Male Guardians.
We also have many opportunities for you or family members to volunteer to help.
- Be a Party Planner or just a Party Helper (for holiday class parties)
- Scrap-booking (Sign-up for a party or field trip pages for each student in that class)
- Assist teachers inside or outside of the classroom (making copies to prepping projects)
- Share a talent with the class or school.
- Are you Community Helper? Come talk to the students about your job.
We love having family and friends get involved in a child’s education. If you would love to help, we would love to have you!